The School Clinic is open on Monday and Thursday at DES for:
- Sick visits
- Doctor referrals
- Healthcare lessons
Reminders from the Nurse:
- Wash hands & keep coughs/sneezes covered
- Stay home and call if child has a fever or vomiting
- Maintain immunizations and flu vaccinations
- Bring updated GA Immunization Certificates within 30 days of
- PK-K bring updated Eye,Ear,Dental GA. Certificates within 120
days of school.
- Bring updated Emergency Medical Information/Action Plans and
medication for your child.
- Parents may request a 504 Plan for any medical condition
- Inform the school of any telephone and address changes.